[pmwiki-users] RSS & UTF-8

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Tue Nov 15 01:01:30 CST 2005

It seems UTF-8 support is not implemented in rss.php...

I've enabled xlpage-utf-8.php.

After editing a few UTF-8 pages, I see strange things in the rss for
RecentChanges (description and title). Two-byte characters are encoded
as two separate HTML entities :-) The pages themselves look perfectly fine.

See http://kmr.nada.kth.se/wiki/Site/AllRecentChanges?action=rss

Example: Ambjörn for Ambjörn.

If I was familiar enough with PHP I'd fix it myself. It can't bee too
hard, can it? Or are there unknown complications?

/Mikael
--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose