[pmwiki-users] PmWiki Uploads Enabling Problem

Lowman, Leslie (Greenville) Leslie.Lowman at aimco.com
Tue Nov 15 08:20:01 CST 2005

I am attempting the upload functionality of PmWiki on Win2000.  I can't get
the configuration to give me the prompts to create the directory.  I am
trying this in a wikiFarm.  I have the farmconfig.php as disabling uploads
and the config.php in the field's local folder set to enable uploads with
the uploads folder set to a nonexistent folder inside the pub folder.
According to the PmWiki site, I'm not supposed to create the folder
manually.  Thoughts, help, suggestions?

Leslie