[pmwiki-users] php & javascript

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Wed Nov 16 13:17:53 CST 2005

Hans schrieb:
> Wednesday, November 16, 2005, 4:26:25 PM, Joachim wrote:
>
>>However, have you thought about integration a fallback mechanism that
>>will work if the browser doesn't execute JS? (Some browsers can't, some
>>users wouldn't allow JS.)
>
> I would be interested to see the whole javascript code translated into
> php, to see how it works, but my php knowledge is too poor.

I'd be interested in general, but unfortunately my time is limited.
Besides, I don't need it - I'm on Mozilla Firefox, which can control
text size via Ctrl-NumPlus and Ctrl-NumMinus, so I don't really need it.

 > The
> fontsizer script is written very nicely, so it should not be too
> difficult for an experienced php programmer.

It's a lot of work though.

I have good news though - Chris has announced a PHP verson on his page.

Regards,
Jo