[pmwiki-users] Right float image

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Wed Nov 16 15:00:54 CST 2005

Thanks Hans,

I tried putting

$HTMLStylesFmt['wikistyles'] = "";
$HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki'] = "";

into the local config.php and also the farmconfig.php. In both cases
these styles were removed from the HeaderText generated code as the page
you suggested describes. But even though I have retained the pmwiki skin
for local help pages (PmWiki/*), the styles are removed from that skin
as well, which is not desirable.

So I think what I'll do for my custom skins is put the <!--HeaderText-->
above my own css <link> elements, allowing my custom skin css files to
over-ride the PmWiki styles.

Thanks for your help. (And thanks to Waylan as well).

Incidentally the same problem occurs with:

$HTMLVSpace = '';

I only want this to apply to my custom skins (ie only my farm field),
which it doesn't -- it's global to the shared files of the field as well
(PmWiki group etc.). So I'll put

.vspace {display:none} in my css file instead.

Interesting little issues...

- Henrik