[pmwiki-users] pmwiki.tmpl and search form possible problem

Sergio Andreozzi sergio.andreozzi at cnaf.infn.it
Sun Nov 20 11:35:40 CST 2005

I found out a problem with cleanurl using .htaccess and the search form
on the top-right (pmwiki default skin).

When I click Search, the following url is generated:
/wiki/?n=Main.HomePage&action=search&q=myword

this does not happen if I use the form in Site/Search page.

The difference I see are:

form top-left:

action='$ScriptUrl'

form in Site/Search

action='$ScriptUrl/Site/Search'

by changing the first action using the second, they both work.

Regards, Sergio

PS: this is my .htaccess on apache 2.0.52:

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /mypathto/wiki
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} ^$
RewriteRule ^/?$ /mypathto/wiki/Main/HomePage [R=permanent,QSA,L]
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) pmwiki.php?n=$1 [QSA,L]