[pmwiki-users] pmwiki version

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Nov 21 08:57:23 CST 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 05:33:04PM -0500, Doug wrote:
> I can't find reference to the action needed
>
>      action=
>
> to display the detailed version information for my installation.

If you just want to know your installed version, use {$Version}
in a wiki page somewhere (e.g. the wiki sandbox).

If you want to know lots of detailed information including the settings
of most of the configuration variables, set $EnableDiag=1; in a local
customization file and then use ?action=diag .