[pmwiki-users] PageUrl as URI in wiki forms

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Nov 21 09:03:05 CST 2005

On Sun, Nov 20, 2005 at 02:19:59PM +0100, Sebastian Siedentopf wrote:
> I use the http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Forms cookbook. How do
> I set the form url to the current page?

I'm working on this one myself.  Part of the issue is that
the url for the current page is sometimes ".../pmwiki.php/Group/PageName"
and other times its ".../pmwiki.php?n=Group.PageName", and
webservers and browsers often have trouble with the second form
as the action= attribute for <form> tags.

At the moment PmWiki leaves the action= attribute blank, which
means that the form is submitted to the same url as the currently
viewed page.