[pmwiki-users] Defining and displaying chess diagrams in WikiPages

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Mon Nov 21 16:11:44 CST 2005

Very neat.

I had a similar idea but decided to use a URL to describe
the board's layout instead.  You can see and try it here:

http://www.theficks.name/Hacks/ChessBoard

I do not use any wiki markup for this so it does not quite
look as nice in the page text, but it is usable from any
webpage, not just a wiki page.