[pmwiki-users] (:includefieldpage:)

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Mon Nov 21 20:46:04 CST 2005

Thanks so much for all your feedback Patrick.

I've substituted

      $dirspec = dirname($filespec);
      $repository = new PageStore($dirspec . '/$FullName');
      $ipage = $repository->read($thePageName);

for the part where I used my modified readpagefile(); the result is a
much simplified recipe (less than 70 lines of code).

When I write this up in the cookbook, I'll restore the #Start#End
functionality to be block oriented to be consistent with the core
(:include:) directive (though I'll have a note about the alternative - I
have no option but to use the alternative in my environment).

I already have a cautionary note about the bypassing of read
authorization, and will include this caution in the writeup.

Thanks again!

All the best,

- Henrik