[pmwiki-users] authentication problems (built-in and authuser)

Christopher Dant cdant at virsa.com
Thu Nov 24 11:16:32 CST 2005

> I'm guessing that most people would expect ?action=login
> to automatically logout any previous login, but I wanted to
> verify that expectation with the list first.
>
> Pm

This is what makes sense to me, too. We would still want ?action=logout
and the ability to use conditional markup to display the appropriate
prompt (logout to logged-in users and vice versa).

In the basic model, is visiting a site that requires a read password
equivalent? IE:

   - visitor arrives and is shown the login form in order to read the
site?

Chris