[pmwiki-users] authentication problems (built-in and authuser)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Nov 24 11:17:09 CST 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:13:54PM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
> On 11/24/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > If this last option, what should happen if the
> > second login is unsuccessful -- should it present the form again,
> > or just accept their previous login information?

Oops, I forgot a case (or at least didn't make it explicit in
my previous email).

If someone is already logged in, and then uses ?action=login and
successfully logs in a second time, should it cause PmWiki to
forget their previous login (i.e., the equivalent of logging out
the first session and logging in under a new one)?