[pmwiki-users] edit form changes applied to a farm

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Nov 24 12:43:57 CST 2005

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:34:41PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 12:48:14PM -0500, Henrik Bechmann wrote:
> >
> > But when I run one of my other wiki fields, the EditForm changes are
> > ignored unless I copy Site.EditForm to wikilib.d. Not a big deal, but
> > then I lose my changes when I upgrade.
>
> You can copy the Site.EditForm to wiki.d (not wikilib.d) and then
> you won't lose the changes on upgrade.

Never mind, I misunderstood what you were doing here.  You can copy
the Site.EditForm into the field's wiki.d/ directory (and it won't
be lost on upgrade).  But copying it into the farm's wikilib.d/
(and replacing after upgrade) is probably the best approach until
we have the shared capabilities in place.