[pmwiki-users] Moving PmWiki session out of /tmp

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:39:32 CST 2005

I would like to know how to move session information out of /tmp. I
would prefer to put it into a different directory. I know this is not a
PmWiki specific request, but I figured this would be a good first place
to check.

I have a hacker who is exploiting PHP's XSS weakness and putting spam
software in /tmp. I have a vigorous defense there, but I want to move
the session data out of /tmp. IIRC, this is a php.ini option.

Ben