[pmwiki-users] New Page Creation

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Nov 28 10:56:33 CST 2005

I tried to write up something consise to help complete wiki-newbies
understand what can be done with a wiki. Explaining Edit was easy.
Explaining how to create a *new* page was not. Anyone have anything better?
# Edit a page someone has already started by clicking the edit page tab
you see on all pages.
# To start a new article is really more difficult to explain than to do:
    1. add a link to the new page by editing an existing page (use the
[[My New Page Title]] square brackets to add a link to an existing page).
    2. after saving your changes, you'll see the new link is underlined
indicating a link to a non-existent page
    3. click the link and you'll be editing a new page. Add your content!