[pmwiki-users] Postit Notes Layout Trouble

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Tue Nov 29 05:36:45 CST 2005

> I experience great trouble with the *postit* stickies and Konqueror

I'm sorry, but I have no Konqueror browser at the hand to test this out.

> The layout breaks completely after editing a postit sticker.

The edit feature is just a rough throw in from the section edit
cookbook. But it should work.

> I even broke the
> schlaefers wiki sandbox! Sorry!

No problem. That's why it's called sandbox ;)

> I think it has something to do with the browser compatibilty, It
> only happens
> with Konqueror. IE Win and Firefox on Linux are working.

It is first time that someone noted such problem. If this happens
only with Konqueror, then I guess it is a browser issue.

You can set:

	$PostItNotesEditLink=false;

in your config file to hide the edit links completly or a naive
attempt to try to hide it from Konqueror only:

	if (strstr($_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'], "Konqueror"))
		$PostItNotesEditLink=false;

Sebastian