[pmwiki-users] Revision History Corrupt?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Nov 29 07:54:13 CST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 12:45:10AM -0500, DaveG wrote:
> I needed to get the page back to life, so I manually edited it back. The
> questions as to how this 'corruption' occured remains.

Any chance that the page was manipulated or changed externally from
PmWiki -- i.e., the Main.HomePage file copied from a backup of
some sort or edited using some other program?  It almost looks
as though something modified the page external to PmWiki.

Can you send me the Main.HomePage file from wiki.d/ so I can
look at the history and its encoding?

Pm