[pmwiki-users] Re: General Farming Questions - Fields config

OBUTEX / Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Mon Oct 3 03:33:37 CDT 2005

1) As for the field config filename:
farm\*myfield*\local\*field*.php seems not to work
farm\*myfield*\local\*myfield*.php seems not to work
in both variants the default skin was loaded with no GUI buttons when
action=edit

Only farm\*myfield*\local\*config*.php shows the skin monobook (no
GUIbuttons)

The folders "guiedit" and "skins" are placed both in
farm\pub\ and in
farm\myfield\pub\

The statement
 $GUIButtons['h2'] = array(400, '\\n!! ', '\\n', '$[Heading]',
                     '$GUIButtonDirUrlFmt/h2.gif"$[Heading]"');
etc. are both in farmconfig.php and in the
farm\*myfield*\local\*config*.php but I thing it should not do matter.
Jiri.

--
OBUTEX s.r.o
Ing.Jiří Hladůvka