[pmwiki-users] Getting a list of the cateogories that the current page belongs to?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Oct 3 15:23:08 CDT 2005

Hi

I'd like to be able to have the group header (or possibly the sidebar)
display a list of the categories that the current page belongs to.

Has anyone tried doing anything like this?
Is there some secret (:pagelist:)-command I could use? (You could rephrase
this problem as asking which pages in the group Category/, does the
current page link to using the [[!...]]-directive.)

In an ideal world, I could also use a conditional statement to control the
output depending on if the current pages belongs to any category at all.
The condiational code in the group-header/footer might look like this:

	(:if is-categorized {$Name}:)
	Categories: (:pagelist-voodo:)
	(:if ! is-categoriez {$Name}:)
	Please categorize this page!