[pmwiki-users] Couple of Questions....

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Thu Oct 6 13:22:33 CDT 2005

Hello,

I'm working on setting up PmWiki and I have a couple of questions....

1.  I created a custom template and I lost the guibuttons when I edit.  The
lines for the edit buttons are uncommented in the config file.  Is there
something else that I need to call to get them to display?

2.  I want to use a conditional tag on the sidebar to not display the link
to Main.HomePage when I am on Main.HomePage.  Can you use NOT conditions
when using conditional formatting...something like:

(:if not name Main.HomePage:)
	[[Main/HomePage|Home]]
(:if:)

or

(:if name Main.HomePage false:)
	[[Main/HomePage|Home]]
(:if:)

Neither of these seems to work...is there another way?

Thanks for all your help!

-Josh