[pmwiki-users] Newbie question on FixFlow RightBar

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Oct 7 01:50:59 CDT 2005

Hi all,

New to PmWiki and thus new to FixFlow skin.

>From my reading I thought that by having a valid Site.RightBar page
defined, it would appear on all pages, given that no other group has a
RightBar page defined.  Yet this doesn't seem to be the case.

I've edited Site.RightBar directly off the 'skin config' page which
shows to be referencing the correct page.  The edited page views
perfectly once I have edited it.  But does not show on any other
pages.

What am I missing please?

--
Thanks,