[pmwiki-users] How to create Directive for Titles

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Fri Oct 7 11:19:01 CDT 2005

Thank you all for your help!

Now, I am trying to create a button to insert
 (:title TypePageTitle:)
 !{$Title spaced}

Into the Wiki with a single click.

My button code in y config file looks like:

$GUIButtons['h1'] = array(400, '(:title TypePageTitle:)\\n!{$Titlespaced} ',
'\\n', '$[Page Title]',
'$GUIButtonDirUrlFmt/h2.gif"$[Page Title]"');

As you can guess...the output looks like this:

(:title TypePageTitle:)
!{Welcome} Page Title

What can I put in the GUIButton code to insert $Titlespaced instead of the
value of that particular variable?

Thanks a bunch!!
Regards,
-Josh