[pmwiki-users] Superscript in Title directive

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 16:53:15 CDT 2005

Monday, October 10, 2005, 10:35:08 PM, Charles wrote:
> I just want to check that text formatting (such as superscript) is not
> allowed inside the (:title :) directive. This is an inconvience, so I
> wanted to verify that I was not making a mistake.

I think you are correct.

To overcome such limitations, but chiefly to allow introducing
different font faces in form of images, I designed Gemini and Fixflow
skins to optionally use a PageName-TitleBar page for the title, where
normal formatting, or images, can be used.

See:
http://softflow.co.uk/design/Test/PlasmaMembraneCa2-ATPase

the title is on:
http://softflow.co.uk/design/Test/PlasmaMembraneCa2-ATPase-TitleBar