[pmwiki-users] General Farming Questions

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:25:53 CDT 2005

I'm confused about WikiGroups and Farms-- I have a brand new server
which will be dedicated to WordPress blogs and PMWiki wikis for
faculty. My plan has been to use a wiki farm, with each faculty member
(who desires it) having a wiki for each class they teach. Is that the
best solution to give individuals their own wikis that are as
customizable as possible?

The farm capability is a major factor in choosing pmwiki at this time.
I'm not aware of any other engines that provide this capability...

Chris Lott - University of Alaska