[pmwiki-users] Conditional Directive based on time

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Tue Oct 11 19:00:16 CDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm trying to set up a conditional directive for an event listing.  The
general idea is that after an event takes place, it "disappears" from the
page...

I'm having a problem writing my own conditional directives so I wondered if
someone might be able to help me.

The code would be something like this:

(:if before12062005:)
Event that occurs on December 6, 2005
(:ifend:)

This way, the event would only display until December 6, 2005 and then would
"roll" off the webpage.

Can anyone help me out or get me started?

Thanks!
Regards,
-Josh