[pmwiki-users] Revisit the thread - How to create Directive for Titles

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Wed Oct 12 11:27:27 CDT 2005

Hi Waylan,

Great script...Glad that it exists.  Title form field showed up and I
attempted to save it, but the page title is still same as wiki word.

So, the missing link is <h1>$Titlespaced</h1> and I don't know where to put
it.  As I tried to put it in <!--PageTitleFmt-->, it just showed the title
twice.

I'm using Light skin.

Rene V.