[pmwiki-users] Wiki trails for a group

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Thu Oct 13 02:02:06 CDT 2005

I've checked

    * http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiTrails
    * http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TrailMenu
    * http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DynamicWikiTrails

looking for a way of automagically creating a trail of pages for a group
without having to have a list of pages somewhere if possible..

What I'd like to be able to do in the group footer (say) is have a
pagelist like directive (so I can stop pages like HomePage, SideBar, etc
being in the trail)
and simply have a previous page and next page directive - I'm happy to
have them in alphabetical order?

If anyone has any suggestions I'd welcome them

tia

Simon