[pmwiki-users] Shared calendars

mast at ssl.co.uk mast at ssl.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 08:01:40 CDT 2005

Hi,

I've been taking a look at some of the calendar cookbook recipes and
they look very fine. However, I'm looking for an answer to a slightly
different problem - a system to support an office where people are
working away from the office much of the time needs to maintain a
board saying where everyone is (in, out (and where)) and when they
next expect to be in. It needs to have a week or two lookahead.

A layout that favours entry by the individuals concerned would show
their own entries by the day. A layout that makes the days activities
visible would show the entries per day, arranged by individual. This
makes a simple wiki page problematic.

Anyone tried this sort of thing?

Mike