[pmwiki-users] Two pmcal.php questions.

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Oct 13 17:54:54 CDT 2005

David Sovinski wrote:
> I just started using pmcal.php today
> http://www.olmstedgop.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Events/MainPage?monthsahead=3
>
> and have two immediate questions.
>
> 1) How do I get the text to not leave the 3/4" space between the date
> and the text?

Upgrade to a newer version of pmwiki (if it's the problem I think
it is).

> 2) How do I hook up the different pieces like
>
> a) "Today"
> b) "<<"
> c) "October 2005"
> d) ">>"
>
> so that the act 'automatically'. Such as pressing "Today" should
> probably return me to the current month
> and "<<" should take me to the previous month.

Uh... don't those things already do what you are asking?

What is it doing for you?  Try the one on the PmCal sample
page... should work.

Maybe this is some kind of local browser caching issue?
Check http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmCal/PmCal
first and let me know.  The one there works.. if it
doesn't, then it almost certainly points to a local
caching issue.

I test against Firefox, Mozilla and MSIE.  They all work.