[pmwiki-users] VerySimpleTodo css mods

Lee Raesly lee at raesly.net
Thu Oct 13 22:02:21 CDT 2005

I like the mods!  Loaded them into layout-main.css.

Odd behavior from Safari... the changes to the todo input form don't
come through.  I do see them if I run Firefox on either the same mac
or my pc at work.  I tried resetting Safari and clearing the cache
but no luck.  Normally I'd think that something was stuck in cache
but, having cleared it, should not be true.

Curious.

- Lee

I have