[pmwiki-users] rss

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 14 13:04:58 CDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 11:00:57AM -0700, Wesley Tanaka wrote:
> I use scripts/rss.php by subscribing to a WikiGroup's RecentChanges page
> (RecentChanges?action=rss).
>
> 1. Is that the recommended node to subscribe to?
> 2. Is there a way to filter out changes to RecentChanges itself?

Is RecentChanges appearing in the RecentChanges page itself?  If not,
then it shouldn't be in the rss output; if it is, then it's a bit
difficult to filter.

Lately I've been thinking that RSS (and other items like it,
including the ?action=dc module I'm working on) should be using
(:pagelist:) to build their output, instead of just trails.  But
I'm still working out the details for that.