[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar again

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Sun Oct 16 20:16:08 CDT 2005

On Monday, 17 October 2005 12:34 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 11:25:19PM +0200, Thomas N. Burg wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> fantastic recipe. I like it. I encounteres just one thing. If you use
>> %green% - for instance - in the headline title the dates below the
>> respective entry get greened as well. Couldn't find a way to tell the
>> recipe to stop coloring after the headline.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
>Perhaps put %% after the text that is being set with %green%?
>
>    %green% Text that is green %%
>
>Pm

Is there a link to an example? I'm not sure I understand where
the problem is. If you mean in the (:wikilogbox:) markup to
'post a new story for selected day', I can't replicate the
behaviour. I put %green%and a headline in the Headline
field and some text in the Story field and it worked fine.

So I assume it's somewhere else.

Generally, I would use css to provide a consistent colour
presentation everywhere, rather than use wiki style markup.

--
JR