[pmwiki-users] publishPDF changes skin

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Wed Oct 19 16:10:28 CDT 2005

John Rankin schrieb:

>On Saturday, 15 October 2005 6:57 AM, nexyufuli evo <noskule at gmx.net> wrote:
>

>>hin john & list
>>I did install the publishpdf modul. Very nice work!
>>

>Thank you.
>

>>On an Installation with the default wiki-skin I have trouble with the
>>header of the page: You can see this on http://pmwiki.netstreams.org/.
>>Do you have any Idea where this is comming from?
>>grz nos
>>

>Yes, I recognise this. The default wikipublisher skin uses an all-text
>logo, rather than an image. If you look in
>wikipublisher/sample-wp-config.php you will see that
>
>$PageLogoUrl =
>
>whereas pmwiki/sample-config.php says
>
>$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif";
>
>I'd guess that this latter setting is being invoked in your config.php
>/after/ the wikipublisher library is loaded.
>
>Try changing it to
>
>$PageLogoUrl =
>
>Let me know if that fixes it.

hi, john, I /guess I got thru this css and $HtmlStylesFmt stuff  and
what has to be included first and defined after , so no more questions
about changing styles. //;-)/   What I coudnt "correctly" solve  are
changes of selflink  and stylechanges on wikicmds . Is is done be the
$ExtensionMarkup [link] in markup.php (line 663). How could  /I disable
this without changing the code? /
grz nos