[pmwiki-users] More notes and plans for PmWiki 2.1

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 11:50:11 CDT 2005

On 10/21/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Woops, I forgot a couple of other items I'm intending for 2.1:
>
> * PITS:00566 - provide default input values for forms
> * PITS:00567 - dropdown/select boxes in input forms

Cool on both counts.

> And also based on another message, I'm adding the following to
> the "may be included" list:
>
> * PITS:00322 - support case-insensitive urls
Vary good to hear. I'd say this is a must have, or at least the
ability to have all lowercase URLs however its implemented.

Btw, maybe I missed something, but its not exactly clear to me how
we're supposed to post our vote for an item on PITS. Could you point
me in the right direction? thanks.