[pmwiki-users] Re: Synchronization?

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:52:04 CDT 2005

On 10/23/05, Kerim Friedman <oxusnet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks to help from PM, I've created a cookbook recipie for two-way
> mirroring using Rsync.
>
> <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TwoWayMirroringWithRsync>
>
> I'm sure the documentation could use some cleaning up. It requires
> some knowledge of the command line. But it works for me.
>
> Hopefully someone far cleverer than me will figure out true two-way
> sync. But this works for now.

I recently came accros the Unison File Synchronizer:
http://www.cis.upenn.edu/%7Ebcpierce/unison/

I havn't used it myself yet, but it sounds good from the description
on their site. Sounds like just what your looking for. And the fact
that its cross-platform  would make it a viable solution to more
PmWiki users.

--
----
Waylan Limberg