[pmwiki-users] refcount in a farm

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Mon Oct 24 15:08:49 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:

>On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 04:26:10PM +0200, nexyufuli evo wrote:
>

>>hi list
>>I did try to enable action=refcount in a farm. This works generaly. But
>>it shows all Groups of all farms. First I did include it in farmconfig
>>and also in /field/local/config.php but there in both locations it shwos
>>all groups of all farms?
>>

>By itself ?action=refcount only shows the groups in the current field,
>it doesn't have any way to grab groups from other fields (unless
>configured to do so by setting a value of $WikiLibDirs).
>
>Pm

hm, thats exaclty what I did . .

$WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir,
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wiki.d/$FullName'),
      new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/$FullName'));

I used that to give the fields access to the mainwiki. Is there a way to
keep the access but avoid that refcount can see the pages?

Currently I need two groups of the mainwiki for all fields, later more.
It would be to bad if the would show up in the refcount dialog. So I
could do somthing with PerGroupDirectory and use CommonPagesInAWikiFarm

But if there is a better solution it would be nice.

One more question: You did mention bevor the
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00459 "Allow for shared groups/pages in
a farm"
How do it work with this? Dos refcount see all the pages that are
"routed" to the fields wiki ore will there be a posability to choose?