[pmwiki-users] Re: WikiCalendar and wikiforms

Thomas N. Burg editor at randgaenge.net
Tue Oct 25 02:40:38 CDT 2005

Am 25.10.2005 um 04:51 schrieb John Rankin:

> Set $long_weekday = true; in local/config.php
>
> That should do it!
>
> However, I /think/ I'd prefer to display a title such as
>
> "Calendar for the week starting Monday, 24 October 2005"
>
> where:
> - the title text is configurable
>
> - 'Calendar' links to the group home page
>
> and leave the days as names. Would that be an acceptable alternative?

Mhmm, I like the way it is right now except that i'd prefer to have
short dates as an alternative like dd.mm. since the year is pretty
clear ;-) Although your alternative is fine too. One need to ask the
users i'd say. I could do that.

There is something else: in wikilog.php is the line =>Posted by
date ... Would be nice to have that available in i18n

Thanks Thomas