[pmwiki-users] Clean the wiki

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 07:07:33 CDT 2005

>Hello!
>
>I am a new member in the group and have just started working with pmWiki.
>I want to know how identify files (pages, pictures, ..) which are not
>always used in the site?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Christophe

Sounds like the Attachlist Enhancements recipe is what you want, for finding
"orphaned" attachments:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AttachlistEnhanced

For orphaned pages, PmWiki comes with support:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RefCount

[It'd be cool if there were a way of searching for orphaned pages, e.g.,
"PmWiki/#orphan" in the search dialog or "PmWiki/#refcount=0".  Moin has the
concept of an orphan pages macro which expands in-line to show orphaned
pages.  This post isn't about orphaned pages, though.]