[pmwiki-users] Conditional Directive based on date

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 26 04:56:05 CDT 2005

I'd like to raise a couple of real world instances for conditional
directives based on date that I could use.
I'm thinking it would be useful if these were also considered before
they are set in stone.
There are all instances where the year is not important (ie they should
occur regardless of the year, or in some cases the month).

(following up on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/IfDate).

I would like to display something only on 25 December - every year, and
something else every other day of the year.

I would like to show a message every August, September, and October, but
not the other months of the year - every year.

Some theoretical ones could be
* the seventh of every month (eg pay tax!)
* the second Tuesday of the month
* the last Friday of the month.

Just some thoughts

regards