[pmwiki-users] Cookbook/MultiLanguage

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Thu Oct 27 10:05:00 CDT 2005

I have to produce a bilingual version of http://www.material-raum-form.com.
Maybe the recipe Cookbook/MultiLanguage is of much help to me.

What would you advise me, to mirror the whole site and just produce a
new one? Or using the mentioned recipe? Should I have choosen another
concept of my site organization from scratch?

I would be very happy to get hints for this project, because this
certainly will hit me again on all future projects using almost allways
english as secondary language.

On this project, how it is now, you have to  take care on one page for
several texts, keywords, description and links, at least for their
translations.

Thank you very much,
Stephan

Here follows an example of
http://www.material-raum-form.com/mrf/pmwiki.php/Tabletops/Tabletops

(:keywords material, raum, form, materialraumform, Terrazzo,
Pearlminera, Sichtbeton, Hamburg, Deutschland, Germany, Küchen, Küche,
Wohnen, Shops, Geschäfte, Ladenbau, Läden, Laden,retail, Gastronomie,
Restaurant, Bar, Kneipe, Hotel, Theke, Tresen, Büro, Tisch,
Tischplatten, Tischplatte, Design, Terrazzotisch, Restaurator,
Restauration, Betonwerkstein, Werkstein, Formstein, Kunststein,
Terrazzostein, Betonstein, Terrazzohersteller, Betonwerkhersteller,
Hersteller, Produzent, Herstellung, Tischplatten, Stein:)

(:description Hersteller von Tischplatten aus Terrazzo, Pearlminera und
Sichtbeton. Für Innen und Aussen. :)

(:div id='sitepath' name='sitepath':)
[[Produkte.Produkte | Produkte]] :: Tischplatten |
[[Tabletops.Tischplatte1 | tavolo >>]]
(:divend:)

(:div id='opacity_horizontal' name='opacity_horizontal':)
(:divend:)
(:div id='opacity_vertical' name='opacity_vertical':)
(:divend:)

(:div id='lin_cov_pic_sub':)
(:divend:)

(:div id='cov_pic_sub':)
Attach:Main/table.jpg
(:divend:)

(:div id='title':)
'''Tisch'''platten
(:divend:)

(:div id='sub_claim':)
Steintischplatten.
(:divend:)

(:div id='sub_intro':)
Innovative und wertvolle Tischplatten vervollkommnen unseren Beitrag zu
wohnlicher Eleganz. Feinpolierte, geschlossene Oberflächen in unseren
oder von Ihnen bestimmten Farben nehmen Kontakt zu Ihrer Umgebung auf,
wenn wir den Stein verarbeiten.
(:divend:)

(:div id='sub_copy':)
'''Tischplatten'''

Long text blablabla

\\
\\
\\
\\

(:divend:)

(:div id='textbox_right' name='textbox_right':)
\\
[[Farbmuster.Farbmuster |  Farbmuster >>]]
(:divend:)

(:div id='textbox_left' name='textbox_left' style='height:175px; :)

[[Habitare.Wohnen|  Wohnen >>]]\\

[[Restaurants.Restaurants|  Gastronomie >>]]

[[Countertops.Arbeitsplatten |  Arbeitsplatten >>]]

[[Shops.Shops |  Shops >>]]

[[Offices.Bueros |  Büros >>]]

(:divend:)

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' style='position:absolute;
top:365px; left:710px; width:88px; height:118px;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:0px;
z-index:200; ':)
[[Tabletops/Tischplatte1 | Attach:Tabletops/icon_table_long.jpg]]
(:divend:)

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' style='position:absolute;
top:495px; left:710px; width:88px; height:118px; ':)
[[Tabletops/Tischplatte1 | tavolo]]
(:divend:)

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' style='position:absolute;
top:525px; left:598px; width:200px; height:118px;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:0px;
z-index:200; ':)
[[Tabletops/Tischplatte2 | Attach:Tabletops/icon_table_short_a.jpg]]
(:divend:)

(:div id='floating1' name='floating1' style='position:absolute;
top:655px; left:598px; width:200px; height:118px;  ':)
[[Tabletops/Tischplatte2 | tavolino]]
(:divend:)