[pmwiki-users] Dynamic Wiki Trails Recipe

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Thu Sep 1 16:03:30 CDT 2005

In an attempt to give back a little, I have hacked up a
rough implementation of URL driven dynamic wiki trails and
written a simple recipe.

I know this subject was debated a lot several months ago
and there are some PITS on the subject, but I don't think
anyone ever implemented a solution.  Well I have been using
my hack for several months on my site so I figured I would
share it in the hopes that maybe it would get incorportated
in the core.  The changes are fairly simple and are not very
intrusive. (2 lines in trails.php)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DynamicWikiTrails

Feedback welcomed,

-Martin