[pmwiki-users] for all : date your updates. Thanks

Pierre-Marie Carette carette.pierre-marie at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 2 13:49:54 CDT 2005

When I read
  "The Current cookbookXXX version is: 0025469" .
Or "the cookbookXXX  version is:  updated"
Obviously, I am very glad and I think to thank the author

but Without a date this text is not useful :

Please, when you write a modification in a Cookbook.page : write a
date near
thanks very much

(The version 2 works perfectly on linux-ovh-php5  ;-))))  Thanks for
all)

Wiki-philosophy : "a wiki information without date is nothing"
Pierre79