[pmwiki-users] Searching

Pierre-Marie Carette carette.pierre-marie at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 3 07:44:17 CDT 2005

I'am newbie in editing page in my PmWiki-Site : and the first I want
to know and build is about searching ; I've found great difficulties
to...search in the doc the pages about  searching

just a proposition : http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Searching

Why I have made this page separately   ? I don't want to modify alone
the page Cookbook/Cookbook .

It's an alinea draft for this page. The order ? or alphabetic ?
Its place ? after Editing ? behind Editing alinea ?...

If you find this page useful : correct and correct my draft
If not : search and find the rubber to delete-erase this page

Thanks

Pierre79