[pmwiki-users] New skin: Lens

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Sep 3 12:34:09 CDT 2005

At 2005-09-03  01:01 PM -0400, Bronwyn Boltwood is rumored to have said:
>That's too much hassle.  Okay, after some research about filesystems,
>bash, and special characters, possible options are:
>- give up: shared

This seems to be the best choice to me. Works the same on all file systems.

>- use uppercase: Shared

Too much Unix Crunchy Goodness (TM) here and different file systems
treat uppercase characters differently.

>- use an underscore (the only legal-anywhere character I could find): _shared

Would be fine on any file system -- but why do you need a special
character anyway? To sort to the top? Then rename "shared" to "all"
(which is what I did for my wiki farm directory).

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668