[pmwiki-users] Sidebars and attachments

Chris chris55 at dreamofai.net
Tue Sep 6 05:15:19 CDT 2005

A silly combination of features I don't seem to be able to get right
as a newcomer to PmWiki.

I realise that if there is a page reference in the sidebar which
should be seen by all groups then it must be prefixed with Main. for
it to be visible. But one of the pages I wanted to put up was an HTML
page (as I haven't yet learned how to do trickier things in PmWiki).

But whereas [[Attach:file.html]] worked on the Main group but not the
others, neither [[Main.Attach:file.html]] or
[[Attach:Main.file.html]] would reference the same file.

Do I have to reload the file and they will all work or is there some
other trick?

Chris