[pmwiki-users] Re: Monobook & Grease Skins updates

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Sep 6 07:46:28 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:17:01AM +0200, Dominique Faure wrote:

> I've uploaded new versions of Monobook and Grease skins to www.pmwiki.org.
> Could you please enable them on their own pages, thanks.

Done.

> BTW, should I make available also the PageListWikiTrail mod. I post you few
> days ago, or will you alter the core to provide some kind of visual
> customization?

Well, I'm about to revisit the trails code anyway, to see about
integrating the ?trail= feature, and also to address items in
PITS:00328 (hardcoded html tags in trails markup) and PITS:00398.
So, we should probably have a discussion here or on PITS:00328 about
the visual styling of wikitrail elements.

At this moment I'm not planning to integrate pagelist functionality
into the trails, although that could change.