[pmwiki-users] sending email off-list

Robin robin at kallisti.net.nz
Wed Sep 7 07:19:48 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 23:13, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> I'm afraid that's just KMail. Mozilla and Outlook can only reply to the
> sender, or to everybody on the Cc: list.
How about Thunderbird? I'd be surprised if it can't do it, or have an
extension to do it. (<bias>and people really shouldn't use Outlook
anyway</bias> :)

> I think all mailers should do something like that! (And a few other
> things, like putting all responses in the same folder as the incoming
> mail,
KMail can do that too. Perhaps you should change ;)

Oh, and as for removing the [pmwiki-users] part of the subject: the way I
deal with that is to not filter based on it. Instead, I pick an
appropriate header line, such as:
and use that for my filter rules. That way if it didn't go through the
list, it goes into my inbox, no matter what the subject.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D