[pmwiki-users] Error in category page on pmwiki.org

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Sep 8 13:10:51 CDT 2005

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 03:48:14PM +0000, Dave Jackson wrote:
> Hello
>
> You may already know this, while researching how I can fix my latest foul-up, I
> got the following errors at the category home page on pmWiki.org
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Category/Category)
>
> Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in
> /home/pmichaud/pmwiki/scripts/pagelist.php on line 164

Yes, I was updating the LinkIndex capability on pmwiki.org and inadvertently
introduced an error.  Now fixed, many thanks!

Would people here prefer that PmWiki ship with link indexing enabled or
disabled by default?  I have it defaulting to disabled at the moment.
I can probably set it to default to enabled link indexing, which will
mean that PmWiki would be keeping track of the wiki.d/.linkindex file
(which can grow a little large if there are a lot of pages -- on
pmwiki.org it runs about 300Kbytes).