[pmwiki-users] Multiple WikiCalendar

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 18:56:37 CDT 2005

Friday, September 9, 2005, 12:45:54 AM, Rene wrote:
> For instance, I created two calendars (with (:wikilog:)

> [[Calendar.Curriculum | Curriculum Calendar]]
> [[Calendar.test]]

> Both calendars share the same data and data entries.

because it is all in the same group.

You need [[Curriculum/Curriculum]] for Calender 1
and [[CalendarTest/CalendarTest]] for instance for Calendar 2

Then put (:wikilog:) in Curriculum.GroupHeader
and (:wikilog:) in CalendarTest.GroupHeader

or (:pmcal:) in Curriclum.GroupFooter
and (:pmcal:) in CalendarTest.GroupFooter

depending which kind of calendar you want to use.

So use separate groups for each calendar.

Best,
~Hans