[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0.beta55 released

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users at b-a-l-u.de
Fri Sep 9 02:38:29 CDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 01:32:34PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> There ought to be a blank line between barney and wilma, so that's
> definitely a bug.  But the fact that the blahblahblah appears on
> a separate line from betty is an artifact of HTML's <pre> tag,
> which I'm not sure I can do much about.

That's easy to answer. <pre> is a block level element in HTML. As such
it is by default rendered as a block taking up all vertical space and
everything that follows is on a "new line".

You can change that using CSS. Just set "display: inline;" for the
<pre>. But I might think that this will create other, not expected
problems in the layout.

     Balu