[pmwiki-users] recipe programming special markup

Karl Loncarek dh2mll at web.de
Sat Sep 10 09:45:26 CDT 2005

Hi,
For a recipe I'm writing.
I have to change the header markup in that way that before the header
itself a separate line with osme text is added. But the Header should
still stay intact.

I'm doing my special markup <include

I managed it that way to find the header add stuff before and write the
header again. As I said before I want this additional stuff before the
header.

I tried output something like that:
$out = "sometext"."!!!!!Header";
This does work, but the header is not recognized any more, because the
header should start at the beginning of the line.

but
$out = "sometext\n"."!!!!!Header";
doesn't work also.

Any ideas which character I should use to get a new line so the header is
still recognized by the original header markup?

I tried also
$out = "sometext(:nl:)"."!!!!!Header";
but this doesn#t work either.

Any help would be highly appreciated.